Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cindy Crawford's Old School Secret to Staying Sexy

Cindy1_wide.jpg
Cindy Crawford isn?t a slave to doing the trendiest new workouts. In fact, her exercise routine is downright vintage! ?I actually just did one of my videos from 1992 not that long ago, and I think it still holds its own,? she told In Touch at Propel Zero to 1000?s celebrity dog-walking event in Malibu.

Though Cindy thinks her old VHS tapes help her stay sexy at 45, she also credits her healthy diet. ?I?d say drink water,? says the supermodel. ?It?s great for your skin, great for your organs, internally and externally.?

And when it comes to indulging, keep your slips minimal. ?I always say about food: Be 80 percent good for 80 percent of the time,? she says.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/pAu0ywDh-tI/cindy_crawfords_old_school_sec.php

Cinthia Moura Claudette Ortiz Coco Lee Connie Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment