Monday, February 21, 2011

Black Swan Star Mila Kunis Poses for W: I Screamed the First Time I Put on a Pointe Shoe

Mila0217.jpg
In Mila Kunis? critically acclaimed role in Black Swan, it seems the actress was born a dancer. However, according to Mila, she didn?t dance much before the part and she will probably never dance again.

"I trained for four months, seven days a week, five hours a day? I lost 20 pounds," the former That ?70s Show star admitted in the cover story of W Magazine's March issue. ?I tore a ligament. I dislocated my shoulder? I have two scars on my back.?

Despite challenging roles in the past, the star says even ?Christian Louboutins? couldn?t prepare her for this undertaking.

?I was like, 'Well, I wear heels; I can do this.' I was wrong? I screamed the first time I put on a pointe shoe,? Mila admits. ?It was worth every minute. But I will never dance again.?

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/op9MJETM-YY/black_swan_star_mila_kunis_pos.php

Jodi Lyn OKeefe Jolene Blalock Jordana Brewster Josie Maran

No comments:

Post a Comment