Monday, December 20, 2010

Selena Gomez?s New Year?s resolution: ?To be confident!?

Selena1213.jpg She may be an international superstar, but like any 18-year-old girl, Selena Gomez isn?t always so sure of herself. But as a New Year?s resolution, the songstress swears she will take on 2011 with more self-assurance. ?It?s to trust myself more. I second-guess myself so much, and I ask everyone around me what they think I should do,? Selena told In Touch at the Z100 Jingle Ball 2010 in New York?s Madison Square Garden on December 10. ?Everyone should learn to be confident in their own decision-making, and follow their own hearts.? Perhaps her close pal (and rumored boyfriend) Justin Bieber will help her reach her goal. ?It?s nice to have people around me who understand me,? she said when asked about teen dream Justin. Both singers performed to a sold-out crowd at the H&M-sponsored event.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/pB3MG4J810o/selena_gomezs_new_years_resolu.php

Desiree Dymond Diane Kruger Dido Diora Baird

No comments:

Post a Comment